Practitioners working in Government, private sectors and NGOs/CSOs in Africa and Japan will discuss how we can establish robust partnerships by taking advantages of multi-stakeholder expertise to contribute to achieving the SDGs. Examples of partnerships will be shared from endeavors in Ghana, Uganda and Zambia to improve women’s health and standard of living by contributions from Japanese companies such as Panasonic Corporation, Saraya Co.,Ltd. and Terumo Corporation. IPPF is a global service provider and a leading advocate of sexual reproductive health and rights for all. JOICFP is one of the most established Japanese development NGOs and serves as the Tokyo Liaison Office of IPPF.
- Date and Time: 26 AUG 9h00-10h30
- Venue: Laico Regency Hotel Nairobi
- Organizers: International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and Japanese Organization forInternational Cooperation in Family Planning (JOICFP)
- Cooperation: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Japan, Panasonic, Saraya, Terumo
- Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/WZ7KxAzi7CpW71Kf2